[X4U] Re: Apple dumping OSX....

Lists lists at tntluoma.com
Thu Feb 16 20:59:18 PST 2006

On Feb 16, 2006, at 10:55 PM, Dominic wrote:

> Not sure if this article has made the complete rounds, I know that
> Dvorak is a long time Apple hater, but there has to be some fire to
> this smoke? What has me most concerned is Adobe's decision to
> postpone Intel version of their Apps until 2007. That kills the
> Printing and Graphic industries in one stroke.

*yawn*

Doesn't anyone get tired of all the fear mongering?

There will be plenty of PPC machines around for the Graphics
Professions until 2007 (and beyond, for that matter).

These are all just bumps in the road....  I wouldn't be surprised if
Adobe ships at least slightly ahead of schedule and gave themselves a
nice long deadline to make sure they don't miss it.

TjL