[X4U] mail.app and keyboard reading

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Sat Feb 18 10:39:43 PST 2006

Have you installed any Mail add-ons? Check in:
  ~/Library/Mail/Bundles
/Library/Mail/Bundles

Also, you may want to see if you have any input managers that could
be causing problems:
~/Library/InputManagers/
/Library/InputManagers/

Also, check under System Preferences/Universal Access/Keyboard and
make sure sticky keys is turned off as this may explain this somewhat
bizarre behavior.

One other option is to try a safe boot or other troubleshooting
techniques listed at apple's website:

http://www.apple.com/support/mac101/help/

Give that a try. I've not had any similar problems with my 10.4.5
update and have a number of Mail Bundles installed (GPGMail,
MailTags, etc.)

Good luck,

Norm

---
Norman A. Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving
to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots.  So far, the Universe
is winning."
Rich Cook