[X4U] Pioneer DVR-110DBK

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Feb 19 15:28:09 PST 2006

I don't believe you. All those cases have 2 or 4 screws you simply
unscrew to get to the inside and swap out the drive. Takes about 5
minutes worst case. Your Dual 2.5 G5 is a Pioneer-DVR108 8x
Superdrive and you can upgrade the firmware to 1.2 to add +R Dual
Layer capability to it. If you want a set of that firmware upgrade
just email me off list.

What makes you think your DVR-108 needs replacing? 8x not fast enough
for you?
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster