[X4U] Screen dimming

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 21 07:37:57 PST 2006

On 14 Feb 2006, at 5:09 AM, Richard Gilmore wrote:

> I'm on an Intel iMac with Tiger and what the screen does is dim
> after about
> 2 minutes of being idle. I don't want it to do this.

	I think there was a discussion of this on this or another list not
long ago.  I remember the conclusion being that this is a bug in Tiger.

	My machine is not consistent about this.  It will do it sometimes
and not others.  The only factor I could nail down was that it will
do it more often when the machine has not been booted for a while.

								Peter