[X4U] Browser for ftp?

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Fri Feb 24 09:51:34 PST 2006

We have a similar setup where I work. You can download files via a Mac web
browser via ftp from our server here but you cannot upload where Windows
users can (even IE for Mac doesn't work). We use a Windows 2003 server. They
don't care about us Mac users here. We have to upload via an ftp app like
Fetch, Cyberduck, etc...I'm not sure what the problem is but they designed
our server only for MS.