[X4U] Mouse Drivers

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Mon Feb 27 16:17:24 PST 2006

At 6:57 PM -0500 2/27/06, Richard Gilmore wrote:
>I had a Mighty Mouse which I didn't like running on Tiger so I
>replaced it with a Macally two button mouse with a scroll wheel.
>Even though I didn't like the Might Mouse what I did like was it's
>programmability. The Macally mouse has none of the Mighty Mouse
>functionality but I like how it feels in my hand. Is there a driver
>that would allow me to program it especially the click on the scroll
>wheel?

I believe that the ultimate  in programmability is the Kensington
mousing devices, which use the wonderful MouseWorks software. Since
OS X it isn't QUITE as wonderful as before, but it still beats the
competition, and Kensington gives (and honors) a five-year warranty,
AND their mice perform beautifully.

Daly