[X4U] Mouse Drivers

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Mon Feb 27 16:27:06 PST 2006

On 2/27/06 5:57 PM, Richard Gilmore wrote:

> I had a Mighty Mouse which I didn¹t like running on Tiger so I replaced it
> with a Macally two button mouse with a scroll wheel. Even though I didn¹t like
> the Might Mouse what I did like was it¹s programmability. The Macally mouse
> has none of the Mighty Mouse functionality but I like how it feels in my hand.
> Is there a driver that would allow me to program it especially the click on
> the scroll wheel?

Is it EcoMouse? If so... did you install the software? Did it come with
software? If not... there's a driver here:
<http://macally.com/techsupport/drivers.html> Scroll down to
Mouse/Trackball/Keyboards (or search for EcoMouse on the page). I don't know
how much programmability it offers, but if you installed nothing, there has
to be some improvement.

peace,
Linda (also a fan of Kensington -- Orbit Optical at your service.)