[X4U] Congress plans to change copyright law...

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Feb 28 08:41:04 PST 2006

>...for the worse.

No, for the better.

>Read the full ASMP article here and then write your congress man:
>
>http://www.asmp.org/news/spec2006/orphan_faxcall.php

You're better off reading:
http://www.copyright.gov/orphan/

Read it and write supporting the change!  This isn't just about
photography, this is about all Copyright works.  As an author, I
support this, even though this could effect material I've had
published.  The current Copyright Law is out of control thanks to the
likes of Disney and the other "Content Corporations".

	Zane