[X4U] Crash-O-Matic

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Sun Jan 1 09:23:52 PST 2006

On 12/31/05 7:28 PM, net kat wrote:

> I do have USB devices, but what do I do? disconnect them? things was workin'
> fine with them all before?

Yes, try disconnecting. They may have been fine before but you know how
things can go bad for no apparent reason ‹ little static electricity you
couldn¹t even feel, lights flickered, refrigerator kicked on, seems like
nothing to you but to some almost-worn wire somewhere it might be the straw
that breaks it...

And of course some little bit of third-party software could be arguing with
the driver for one of those USB devices and the yapping starts.