[X4U] iTunes mystery

Jan Melichar janmel at mac.com
Mon Jan 2 02:10:22 PST 2006

I make copies of my music CD for use in the car via Toast so have
never been tempted to burn  cd via iTunes but it occurred to me that
it would make sense to do so with a double disk album which I wanted
to copy.

I have iTunes 6 and running 10.4.3  and the 'burn' button I remember
seeing somewhere at the top of the iTunes window is not there nor is
the burn tab in the preferences. Out desperation I resorted to the
help file which tells me to do what I would have done but cannot
since neither burn  button or  tab exist.

Anyone any idea?

Jan