[X4U] iTunes mystery

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 2 02:33:20 PST 2006

On Jan 2, 2006, at 11:29 AM, Jan Melichar wrote:

>>> I have iTunes 6 and running 10.4.3  and the 'burn' button I
>>> remember seeing somewhere at the top of the iTunes window is not
>>> there nor is the burn tab in the preferences. Out desperation I
>>> resorted to the help file which tells me to do what I would have
>>> done but cannot since neither burn  button or  tab exist.
>>>
>>> Anyone any idea?
>>
>> It only displays when you are looking at a playlist.
>>
>> Best,
>>

> Thanks for the tip but this does not work for me. Even with a
> playlist selected and track ticked there is still nowhere to
> initiate a burn.

You don't see the Burn Disc button at the top right of the iTunes
window? What types of files are in the playlist? Do you have a burner
in your computer?

Kirk
             Author of: Take Control of Customizing Microsoft Office
                       http://www.mcelhearn.com/tcoo.html
        Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France