[X4U] Griffin PowerMate settings

Art landrey at mac.com
Tue Jan 3 21:13:29 PST 2006

After some experimentation, I have found the following settings
convenient/useful for (Apple) Mail:

[Rotate Right] to [Scroll Down] when reading a message;
[Rotate Left] to [Scroll Up] when reading a message;
[Click] to [Send Key] -> [Delete] to delete a message:
[Long Click] to [Send Key] -> [Down Arrow] to move to the next
message (without deleting the current one);
[Click & Rotate Right} to [Send Key] -> [Right Arrow] to expand a
thread; and
[Click & Rotate Left] to [Send Key] -> [Left Arrow] to collapse a
thread.

These allow me to go through a Mailbox quickly and with minimal
keyboard/mouse usage.

Can anyone suggest customized settings to program for other
applications? Thanks!