[X4U] Re: X4U Favorite Mice?

Freeman, Colt cfreeman at liberty.edu
Wed Jan 4 17:47:14 PST 2006

QUOTE:
Jim,

I've been using the Kensington Optical Elite (model 72121) for some
time now. It is a five button (programmable) mouse with scroll. I
can't imagine anything better, unless it would be a wireless version
of same.

Jim
/
How do programable buttons work in Tiger? I'm a DV and Digital Photographer so its allways nifty and time saving to have a programmable mouse but how complex can you get? I assume there are third party apps to help with that but I'm not sure what mice they work with and how complex I can get. I was eying some tonight at Best Buy... I like wired though because I notice a lag with wireless.

Lemme know what you all know.

Also can I remap FCP's Mouse buttons?
Thanks,
-Colt