[X4U] Re: X4U Favorite Mice?

net kat netkat at comcast.net
Wed Jan 4 19:01:14 PST 2006

I can only speak about my mouse/trackball, but "programmable" means
more "assignable."
I can assign a button to scroll, click, double-click and lock, or I
can assign keystrokes. So, if there's something not covered by the
stock commands, you can make your own command, say, to Render in FCP.

the logitech I use doesn't allow complex, involved things to be
programmed, if that's what you're wondering about.

for me, click, lock, double click and Cmd-W do it for me nicely.

nk

food for thought at:  http://dailypinky.blogspot.com/