[X4U] Re: Griffin PowerMate settings

Cornett cornett at gol.com
Thu Jan 5 15:34:08 PST 2006

Art, et All
Hi! to All, and many Thanx to Art for this timely thread...

On Jan 04, 2006, at 07:08 PM,
x4u-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote:
> Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 22:13:29 -0700
> From: Art
> Subject: [X4U] Griffin PowerMate settings
> To: "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
> 	<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> After some experimentation, I have found the following settings
> convenient/useful for (Apple) Mail:
>
> [Rotate Right] to [Scroll Down] when reading a message;
> [Rotate Left] to [Scroll Up] when reading a message;
> [Click] to [Send Key] -> [Delete] to delete a message:
> [Long Click] to [Send Key] -> [Down Arrow] to move to the next
> message (without deleting the current one);
> [Click & Rotate Right} to [Send Key] -> [Right Arrow] to expand a
> thread; and
> [Click & Rotate Left] to [Send Key] -> [Left Arrow] to collapse a
> thread.
>
> These allow me to go through a Mailbox quickly and with minimal
> keyboard/mouse usage.
>
> Can anyone suggest customized settings to program for other
> applications? Thanks!

I too would appreciate hearing from the on-List Gurus concerning
their PowerMate user settings, and would appreciate any known good
point-to link/s to any other PowerMate discussion areas for OSX
and OS9. TIA for your kind considerations.

Respectful of GURUs
Bill Cornett
cornettATgolDOTcom

/