[X4U] Adding Spotlight Comments to multiple items?

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Thu Jan 5 21:49:40 PST 2006

Hi there,

If I highlight 4 items in Finder and press apple-i I get a separate
info pane for each of them and can add Spotlight Comments for them.
If I highlight them and press alt-apple-i I get a single info window
for all four, but no box to enter comments that apply to all of them.

A Google reveals that I'm not the first person to notice this, but my
cursory search doesn't reveal any work-arounds. Apart from copying &
pasting the comment into all four boxes (which I'm going to do on
this occasion because for so few items it's quicker than searching
further) can anyone suggest a work-around, please?

Stroller.