[X4U] burning audio CD

Chris Beamis beamis at drizzle.com
Sat Jan 7 17:05:55 PST 2006

See the other reply, it turns out the CD wasn't big enough even though
the numbers indicated that it was.
I always import the CDs in AIFF format and then also burn them that way
so apparently it's easy to exceed the CD size.
And I know I don't really need all the bits, it's just that part of the
reason I'm burning the CDs is in case of damage to the original so I
want to preserve all the bits.  Paid good money for them you know. :)

Thanks,
Chris