[X4U] [OT] Source for RF DEmodulator?

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Thu Jan 12 12:16:39 PST 2006

On Jan 12, 2006, at 1:32 PM, Zane H. Healy wrote:

> For "Coax -> Composite & LR Audio" I've just passed it through a VCR.

Yeah, I think it got to the point where you could pick up a cheap VCR
for less than the convertor alone, or you could do as suggested in
another post and dig around for an old VCR with a non-functional play/
record function that people tend to throw away. The only down side is
that they are quite a big larger than the convertor alone.

-Mike