[X4U] Windows on Mac Fact

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Thu Jan 12 14:06:05 PST 2006

No no I'm not saying that at all. Of course Apple won't be willing to kill
their hardware business. I'm just saying I don' think it'll be long until
the hacker community has got the OSX kernel worked so it'll run on any Intel
machine.

I was just surprised to read that for real Apple admitted you'll be able to
run Windows on a Mac. So I figure running things the other way can be far
behind.