[X4U] [OT] Source for RF DEmodulator?

Milton van der Veen miltonlist at hurontel.on.ca
Thu Jan 12 21:58:43 PST 2006

I got something in a local television repair shop that transmits the
video/audio signal on a specific/selectable channel but also has
outputs for video/audio. You might want to try to look in a smaller
electronics/television in your area (not part of a chain) ... or a TV
repair shop. They might have what you want.

But I may be going the wrong way. This would take you from RCA video
cables to coax while, I think, your original request was from coax to
RCA; however, you might have better luck at a TV repair shop anyway,
if you can still find one.

Milton