[X4U] Odd Problem with OSX

Stan Gould groups at stangould.com
Sat Jan 14 09:32:44 PST 2006

Greetings. While doing some spring cleaning, getting rid of old files, I
wound up with a file on my desktop labeled ATT00022.jpg. I cannot move
it to a folder or the trash. When I do so, I get this prompt:

    "Some of the items you are moving are in use by another application.
    Moving the items can cause problems with the application using them.
    Are you sure you want to move these items?"

I'm not sure, so I don't move or trash it.  Nor can I open it. When I
try, I get this:

    "Item 'ATT00022.jpg' is used by Mac OS X and cannot be opened."

Any ideas on what this file is? If it belongs to OS X how I can put it
where it belongs, or if not, how I can delete it?

I am using a PowerBook Pismo 400 MHZ, 640 MB memory with OS X 3.3. Any
ideas will be appreciated.

For grins, I Googled "ATT00022.jpg" and got a cute picture of duck
chicks that can be seen at http://appliedpurple.com/ATT00022.html

Stan