[X4U] Any way yet to create a bootable Diskwarrior CD

Jim Robertson jamesrob at sonic.net
Sun Jan 15 07:20:47 PST 2006

I have DiskWarrior version 3.0. Alsoft has a free update to 3.0.3, but I
need to be able to put DiskWarrior onto a bootable disk that will work with
Tiger. My 3.0 disk won't boot my 15" Al PowerBook or my Dual G5 1.8 GHz
PowerMac. There is a shareware program named BootCD that isn't yet
compatible with Tiger.

I know this comes up from time to time, but I'm wondering if anyone has come
up with a way to make bootable Tiger CDs onto which I could put the latest
version of DiskWarrior?

Thanks so much,

Jim Robertson