[X4U] Re: Re: Any way yet to create a bootable Diskwarrior CD

PoolMouse poolmouse_nyc at mac.com
Sun Jan 15 21:16:37 PST 2006

why not just call in the order? for about $20 you can have a brand
new 3.0.3 (v39) shipped right to your front door. sometimes ya just
gotta take the plunge...

	<http://alsoft.com/DiskWarrior/support.html#Update_Req>

	For existing DiskWarrior 3 customers, update CDs can be
	purchased for $12.95 plus $7.95 shipping and handling
	to all locations (all prices USD).

don

--

don montalvo, nyc