[X4U] Tiger DVD burning: LAME!

Fred Terry pfterry at deadtrees.net
Wed Jan 18 08:35:58 PST 2006

I want to second Richard's suggestion about the burner. I tried to burn a
DVD on my new AL Powerbook about five weeks after I got it. I wasn't able to
successfully burn a DVD no matter the kind/brand of media I used, the size
of the image or whether I was using the Finder or Toast. I'm lucky enough to
live close to an Apple store and took it to the Genius Bar. They confirmed
my suspicions and ordered a new burner. If you are within warranty, you
might want to go that route. It will be a headache if you have to ship it.

pf