[X4U] Tiger DVD burning: LAME!

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Wed Jan 18 12:27:32 PST 2006

I thought you just put the CD in the drive and wait for it to appear on the
desktop then drag the stuff in there. I wasn't aware you had to make a disc
image first. I always use toast though so I'm not 100% on Apple's built in
software but I didn't think it required anything like making an image first.