[X4U] Tiger DVD burning: LAME!

netkat at comcast.net netkat at comcast.net
Wed Jan 18 11:44:15 PST 2006

Right. so, I felt comfortable going by a
tried-and-true amount, such as 4.25GB as that has
worked for me scores of times.

In fact, when 4.11GB was deemed "too large,"
putting that very same data into a 4.25GB disc
image, then burning, DID work.

not the first time I've seen a Mac have serious
"math" problems when it comes to knowing how much
space is required for a set of  files.

nk