[X4U] Firefox vs Safari

nk netkat at comcast.net
Sun Jan 29 10:14:19 PST 2006

Part 2 of 2

I like the very mature Find feature in Firefox, I like being able to
add many more search engines than just Google, I like the speed boost
over Safari.

As for appearance, I find that Firefox offers a lot of
customizability in terms of how IT looks, and how it presents fonts;
maybe you should fiddle with that angle a bit more to get it the way
you like?

Finally, (this is not really a feature) I like that Firefox either is
or is becoming the standard browser the world over, regardless of
platform, and that it's being developed by people whose goal is not
to cash in on draconian absolute domination of the internet.

nk