[X4U] Homemade Uninstaller

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sun Jan 29 18:43:29 PST 2006

Charles Howse said:

>If I use one of the above, will you send me a copy of your book?  ;-)

Sure!  If:

1) You pay for the postage (these things are really heavy!)  The postage
is about the same as purchasing the book new, I'm afraid.

2) You are happy with an edition that I wrote about seven or eight years
ago.  (I contributed to the 4th, 5th, and 6th editions of TMB.  The
current edition is the 9th edition, which came out two years ago, and I
had nothing to do with that edition.)

8-{D

>Shareware is not an option right now, and after looking at DesInstaller,
>seems like it only works with .pkg files.

DesInstaller is freeware, not shareware.

Yes, it only works with .pkg files, but that makes sense, doesn't it?
What programs that aren't installed leaving a receipt file, do you need
an uninstaller for?

Randy B. Singer

http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html