[X4U] iPhoto 6: Library and greeting cards

Kuestner, Bjoern Bjoern.Kuestner at drkw.com
Mon Jan 30 01:46:58 PST 2006

Has somebody already got his hands on iLife 06?

Is it correct that with iPhoto 06 users can now store their pictures anyway
they like? What happens if I rename or move a folder. Is iPhoto smart enough
to recognize the change? Can I reassign the Library entry to the folder in
the file system. I am concerned that in such a case my meta data would be
lost, e. g. ratings. What if part of the pictures are on an external drive
that isn't always connected or saved to DVD?

Can I export the greeting cards to a document (e. g. PDF or JPEG) or is a
direct transfer to the online printing service the only option?

Thanks,

Björn

http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/ or contact the sender. 3167