[X4U] Mail semi-kaput

Kuestner, Bjoern Bjoern.Kuestner at drkw.com
Mon Jan 30 01:44:11 PST 2006

OS X had some vague reports in the past that under low disk space conditions
some preferences broke. Mail was one candidate for that. Are you low on disk
space? Either way I am careful with this conclusion. It sounds a little like
voodoo to me, but then, that's how it is sometimes with complex systems and
you have to at least consider strange phenomenons sometimes.

I also have problems sending e-mail from Mail sometimes. I have plenty disk
space. I can always resort to another account, though. I wonder if this
problem is on the provider side, Mail or both.

Björn