[X4U] Image degradation and KVM switches

Allan Rube ¹ allan at nhbungalow.com
Tue Jan 31 10:45:51 PST 2006

I use a Belkin switch. The cables are high quality and I have not noticed
any degradation, either on the Mac or PC running Windows NT. Whenever I
switch from one computer to the other, I have to wait about a second after I
see the desktop on my monitor before the mouse and keyboard work.

I have this one:

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=164030

Allan

Nashua, New Hampshire