[X4U] OT: Belkin UPS

Neil Lists at mac.com
Thu Jul 6 16:14:53 PDT 2006

on 7/6/06 7:02 PM, Stroller wrote:

> What happens if you plug only a desk lamp into the UPS and disconnect
> the power?

I'll stutdown tonight and try that.  Thanks for the suggestion.

> Is your Mac connected to the UPS via a serial or USB cable?

Nope.  I've always been pretty lazy about this.  I've never installed the
extra software that comes with UPS systems.  I get these frequent one second
power interruptions, so the UPS is very valuable for that alone.  I'll read
the software manual and look into that.  Thanks.