[X4U] Very Odd Blank emails

Jim Eddy giametti at mac.com
Thu Jul 13 16:36:27 PDT 2006

On Jul 13, 2006, at 3:47 PM, Scott McCulloch wrote:

> Not sure about what you're seeing though. What happens if you disable
> the script? Do you still get as many? How are your settings in terms
> of deleting from the server? (assuming you're using POP rather than
> IMAP).

I went into preferences and set for files to be removed from the
servers immediately. That worked! Thanks a bunch.
Previously, when I disabled the script, and they all ended up in my
inbox.

--------
Jim Eddy                                               James Eddy
Woodworks
giametti at mac.com               jim at jameseddywoodworks.com
                               Mount Pleasant, Michigan
                          http://jameseddywoodworks.com