[X4U] Connecting with Apple Remote Desktop

revDAVE coolcat at hosting4days.com
Mon Jul 17 19:07:32 PDT 2006

I was able to easily connect to my other Mac on the local network - behind
the firewall - by simply turning on the system preferences - sharing - Apple
remote desktop choice.

- however when I attempted to connect through the Internet web IP ... I
could not get it to see the second mac.

- in my router Software - I even tried adding some port forwarding
information... sending these ports to the second Mac... (5900 and 3283 and
22) ... however it did not help...

Q: Any ideas how to connect Apple remote desktop - to other OSX Tiger mac's
through the Internet?

--
Thanks - RevDave
CoolCat at hosting4days.com