[X4U] Black box appearing

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Wed Jul 26 08:05:12 PDT 2006

Hi all,

All of a sudden, while working in Quark Xpress this morning, a black
box appeared on my screen. At first I thought it was a Quark issue
but now I see it everywhere. While I'm typing this in Mail the "Send"
button at the top left of the window has a black box around it. In
some windows I can move the box by tabbing and shift tabbing. This
box is NOT the highlight to say what field is selected. If I open the
print window I have my normal blue highlight to tell me which field I
can type into and I have a black box around the word "Printer:" at
the top. This is getting very annoying. Any ideas what I might have
done and how to get rid of it.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com