[X4U] iPhoto Library Reorganization

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Fri Jul 28 11:55:22 PDT 2006

I have the XT as well. Great camera. I just use iPhoto and it's good for the
most part. It does do a couple of weird things with file dates putting old
ones before newer ones but overall I think it's a good tool. I find it won't
import Canon RAW files period. You have to use the Canon tools for that.
Photoshop CS2 will open Canon RAW where CS1 won't