[X4U] How do I stop PDFs from opening?

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Thu Jun 8 13:25:27 PDT 2006

How do I stop PDFs from automatically opening when they finish
opening? I have a site that I have to download several customer PDFs
on a regular basis. I navigate to the site and click on each link to
download the PDF. The problem is that as soon as a PDF finishes
downloading it opens up and Acrobat pops to the front which is very
annoying. I have to close the PDF file, switch back to Safari to
click on the next link. Sometimes another PDF will open before I have
a chance to click on the next one. I'd really like to stop the PDF
from opening but I'm not sure where to do it.

Thanks

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com