[X4U] RAM/MacBook Pro question

Milton van der Veen miltonlist at hurontel.on.ca
Wed Jun 21 15:45:10 PDT 2006

I'm pleased this topic has come up because there are certain times
when I notice lack of response too -- and I have a MacBook Pro with
2GB of RAM.

I have noticed two things:
- freezing of the cursor at certain times when I empty the trash, and
- a disappearing cursor at times when I'm using a Rosetta app
(DreamWeaver) which reminds me of the disappearing cursor when
Classic first ran on OS X.

Is this just me? Or is this only a sign of "growing pains?" Or are
there things I should do to optimize -- as Colin asked.

Milton

   Zero Overhead  <www.scaw.org>  800,000 Children