[X4U] Re: RAM/MacBook Pro question

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jun 22 09:38:00 PDT 2006

Yeah you need two 1GB sticks in there to realize the real speed of
your MacBook Pro. You dont' say if you have one 1GB or two 512MB
sticks inside. You can add 1GB sticks one at a time if the latter is
the case and money is a problem. Cheapest good ram is from Omni
Optival via <http://ramseeker.com>. Wearch for MacBook Pro in
theupper popup menu. Then click on the price link to the Omni site.
If you go directly to Omni you will have to pay a lot more.
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster

831.477.1010 home-office talk to the machine, ringer's off, will pick
up if in
323.819.5659 cell - Verizon