[X4U] Miscellaneous Dashboard Question

keith_w keith_w at dslextreme.com
Thu Jun 22 11:06:01 PDT 2006

Richard Gilmore wrote:
> This pref pane says you can use widgets on the desktop, presumably while
> dashboard is not on? I've checked the button but it doesn't do anything and
> there seems to be no info on the website how to do it. Does anybody have any
> experience with this? I'd love to have access to a widget or two without
> having to go to dashboard.
>
> Thanx
>
> Richard

Perhaps in the preferences, you can choose a mouse cursor trigger location
that will open all the widgets you have selected, as an overlay to your
desktop, at any time.

I have the top right corner of my screen set up as that spot, and at any time
I can move my mouse cursor to that corner, and all my widgets appear as a
layer on top of whatever was being displayed last.

When I'm done, I click on any non-Widget space, and it all disappears.

I'm pretty sure that's what you mean, no?

keith whaley