[X4U] Miscellaneous Dashboard Question-got it

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Thu Jun 22 10:01:12 PDT 2006

Figured it out. Helps to completely read the read me sometimes. D'oh

This pref pane says you can use widgets on the desktop, presumably while
dashboard is not on? I've checked the button but it doesn't do anything and
there seems to be no info on the website how to do it. Does anybody have any
experience with this? I'd love to have access to a widget or two without
having to go to dashboard.

Thanx

Richard