Fwd: [X4U] Miscellaneous Dashboard Question

Nick Scalise nickscalise at cox.net
Fri Jun 23 21:29:49 PDT 2006

Mr. Singer.

I am posting to this public list, because you seem to have no honor
and others need to see that. Though I suspect most on this list
already know it.

I am offended that you would call me an idiot to members of another
list, and lie about what I said. I never apologized. I admitted that
I did not see what you had quoted earlier.

You can continue to assasinate my character as you wish, but sooner
or later you will use up any good will you have managed to maintain.

I will not see any of your replies.

Begin forwarded message:

--
Nick Scalise