[X4U] Key Command to call minimized file?

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Thu Jun 29 06:04:52 PDT 2006

Hi all,

This is a two part question.

You know the way a minimized file automatically pops up when you
click on its application in the dock. Is there a way to stop this
behaviour? I'd like to be able go to the Dock and click on Safari for
example and not have any minimized Safari pages pop up.

On the flip side, switching applications using Command-Tab doesn't
open any minimized files. Is there a way to open a minimized file
without having to click on it with your mouse? If I Command-Tab over
to Safari can I then use a keyboard command to open all minimized
Safari pages?

It's a case of sometimes I want the minimized files to pop open and
sometimes I don't.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com