[X4U] G-5/Costco

Leigh Seaver keeleefeefee at mac.com
Wed Mar 1 04:33:15 PST 2006

Yeah, me too!  I just bought one in December for myself ... I liked the computer so much and the price at Costco was so good, I bought two more for my kids!

My last new macintosh was the 2000 iMac ... so I think I'm all set now until they get all the kinks worked out of the Intel Macs ... should be pretty well established by the time I'm in the market for another computer in 5-6 years.