[X4U] Weird Word errors

Scott McCulloch mylists at ascottmcculloch.com
Fri Mar 3 00:11:59 PST 2006

The document itself isn't that long, as I'm writing sections as
separate documents for now, so only about 30-40 pages each at the
moment.

I'm actually using a custom template (although, I guess the Normal
template is always included, isn't it?)

I have found that after Word crashes, it's okay again for a while,
without doing anything else to "fix" the problem.

It was also crashing when doing "find & replace" where there are more
than a few instances to be replaced.

In any case, having put it off for quite some time, I've now got
Office 2004 - so we'll see if it makes any difference.

Thanks,
Scott