[X4U] Transferring two old, to one new Mac?

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Fri Mar 3 08:08:11 PST 2006

No can do. One machine is at work and the other is at home. I don't
have a FW cable that long ;-)

All I'm really concerned about is if I burn the contents of my iTunes
and iPhoto folders onto a DVD and then copy them onto my home computer.
Will my home iTunes and iPhoto recognize the settings for the songs and
pictures. I guess what I'm asking is if the info such as my rating and
play count is saved with the actual .mp3 file or is it something that
is in iTunes? I'd hate to have to go through a couple of thousand songs
and re-rate them.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com