[X4U] Transferring two old, to one new Mac?

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Fri Mar 3 07:25:20 PST 2006

I think after transferring from the first machine I would connect the FW
cable to the second and restart it while holding down the T key it will then
appear as a hard drive on your new iMac and just drag the files over. I
don't know if there's a way to automatically merge the two iPhoto and iTunes
libraries together. You'll probably have to do that by hand afterwards.

Richard