[X4U] Hopping Mouse

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Tue Mar 7 09:41:59 PST 2006

I have been noticing this strange phenomenon on both my
Tiger Macs Intel and PPC. Sometimes when I click the mouse, it will suddenly
leap in a random direction so that my click lands somewhere else. REALLY
annoying. But it's a non Apple Macally mouse. My Apple mouse never did this.
I installed the Macally drivers nothing changed. It also hops a line up
sometimes for no reason which invariably makes me click the wrong thing. But
I don't like the one click Apple mouse nor the Mighty Mouse. So I'm not sure
what to do. Should I be complaining to Macally?

Thanx

Richard