[X4U] Where to get Mulberry?

Trade Sniper trade_sniper at cox.net
Sat Mar 25 22:54:21 PST 2006

I'm trying to create an archive of a very large IMAP account.  I
wanted to use Mulberry to do this, but since they filed Ch. 7, I
can't find anyplace that has a copy of the v4.0.4 archive for OSX.
Does anyone know where I can still get a copy?

If they were going to close anyway, why not give it away?  Why not
release it as unsupported freeware or turn it loose for open source?

Eudora doesn't allow me to copy folders, only groups of messages and
I have hundreds of folders full of emails (over 1GB).  I need an
archive that acts just like the live account now, allows me to go
back and look at and search for old messages, read and reply to them
or forward them if needed.