[X4U] Mac Mini's prone to kernal panics?

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Thu May 4 13:55:57 PDT 2006

He does have a 512 stick of third party cheap-o-RAM. But I bought the same
brand stick of no name RAM for my G5 and it's fine. But that could be the
problem. I'll see about switching it.

I wiped out the entire drive and reinstalled Tiger and that much lessened
the number of panics but he still gets one every now and again.

Thanx